facebook Twitter youtube linkedin pinterest instagram

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Its a brand new year


Yes it is a brand new year and i am extremely delighted to write , express and feel all over again.

As always and like many even i have my new year resolutions listed out on a crisp diary page .
What tops the list is to write more and to express more.
I went around asking my friends what their resolutions were. funnily most of them did not share it 
1)due to the embarrassment if they don't stand by their resolutions and 2) the superstitious fear of it not working out once told.

Well, unlike them i would love to share a few of my resolutions with you all.

I have decided to remain healthy.My fluctuations and success professionally or spiritually always majorly reflects on my health. 
I guess we all tend to do more for others rather for yourself  and when we reach pit bottom it is a solo battle to reach to the top.
Last year taught me one thing....and the best lesson i have learnt the hard way.

There are clearly two kinds of friends  -  the one for the good times and one for the bad times....

The friends who come during your bad times , mark my words will come from all over without you expecting...

Grateful as i am now i promise to remain.
I am ever grateful for every breath i take and i promise to remain.

I will go any extend to remain healthy be it drinking water, taking my vitamins, doing my yoga , eating my 5 good meals a day i promise to do it all.

I promise to listen , stop criticizing control my anger( which will need tremendous effort) and learn to say NO.

I will give myself the pleasure of charity from how i used to do it last year,to give a personalized touch to it by being able to give more time along with the money i have been able to keep aside.

I have promised to love myself all over again and treat myself with fine dining , wine from across the country to chocolates to flowers.I promise to say I LOVE You more often.

Be loved ,  read more,  write more,  capture more,  be connected .
Love you all.Share your resolutions with me :-)
Happy New Year 

6 comments:

  1. Minu,may God help you to fulfill all your resolutions. I have learnt the hard way that resolutions,dreams etc can only be proposed. Little had I ever thought that mine would be disposed off in such a manner pushing me to the end & is making me feel miserable even now,from where I have no escape. Prayers & prayers only can fulfill our resolutions or dreams. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wishes and comments. Things are easier said than done but do want to propose to you to be strong and empty your mind of the pain as being the backbone of the family what you are is what your wife and little one is going to be. And a humble rrequest too try and cope and give more to your little one who will fulfill all your aspirations dreams and resolutions. His memorable childhood is ur responsibilty however hard it is. Wishing 2013 to be a platform for u to make corrections in day to day life and get closer to family and oneself. Wishing u peace of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina Mariam AbrahamJanuary 2, 2013 at 1:28 AM

    Minu.. Even i have decided to stay healthy and give myself to needy as much as i can.. But this not new to me!!! I have been trying to keep my same old resolutions every year but at the end of every year i'm again unsatified with my effort. This time atleast i want to be happy and satified with my efforts and spiritual growth by the end of the year..
    Now after reading your blog..trust me, it really inspires..:)
    Happy New Year!! God Bless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely reading your comment tina. Praying that all ur resolutions come true this year and let the graph show a positive high with regard to charity and spirituality.thanks and wish u all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know why resolutions dont work for most people, most of the time ? Because if one is serious about them you dont have to wait till the new year to start working on it.

    Surely being happy and healthy doesnt have to wait till a new year to begin, you just start being happy.

    Anyway, well written and my 'resolution':Travel

    Cheers, Bipin.

    PS: Happy new year and notwithstanding the cynical rant I hope you have success with the resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks bipin. I sincerely wish u all luck with your resolution to travel more this year.
    On the contrary to you comment all I meant is the new year is just a celebrated day for reassurance. True, u don't need a Valentines day to celebrate Love. But if u have such a day then why not !
    Happy new year !

    ReplyDelete