facebook Twitter youtube linkedin pinterest instagram

Friday, September 18, 2015

Three Cheers to Kavipriya Moorthy and " I don't wear SUNSCREEN"



This is the first of its kind post on my blog celebrating a fellow blogger who turned Author with her first novel; I dont wear Sunscreen.
I strictly do not add an unknown person on my Facebook friends list but Kavipriya Moorthy was an exception. Though there has been no formal introduction, we have interacted through the blogger community a couple of times. But there is something so attractive and positive about her personality which will make you want to know her and read her maiden book.
Her first book was out of sheer passion to reach more audience who relates to lighthearted humor and wit infused writing and that in turn is the success of I don’t wear sunscreen
Kavipriya manages to ignite curiosity starting from the cover of the novel to the genre selection and capability to engage the audience.

"I didnt want to explicitly portray the hardships that we went through but still I picked the line Life pulls you down to the least possible negativity before it thrusts you out to shine. Weaving a story from this line was all it took for me to write the novel "says Kavipriya as an answer to what her inspiration was behind writing the book.

In short
Kavipriya Moorthy  -  Blogger, Business Analyst, Author
First Book - I don’t wear Sunscreen
Genre - Chick Lit
Favorite quotes from her book –

1)   “Even stealing a candy from a kid is cheating, and it is devastating for that kid, don’t define what would bother who,”

2)   Life presents twists and turns, and there comes a point where you have no clue if you should turn left or right. It is pure luck or fate, and of course, let’s not forget the only one who takes the blame, God! God wants this to happen, it’s all God’s plan to direct you to something better.

Favorite conversation:

“Do I smell breakfast?” he asked.
“What?”
“I smell eggs, where? You have them hidden?” he pulled her handbag.
“That’s my hair, I applied an egg to give it some shine,”


You can read more of her work at grab a copy of her book at any of the below :-

Blog: www.yoursprofessionally.com my micro niche site


Twitter handle: Kavipriya_M

Book Links:





Wishing her all success going forward :)





No comments:

Post a Comment