facebook Twitter youtube linkedin pinterest instagram

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New year - - -compiling lessons learnt and preparing for new lessons

An eventful year closer to close people,yourself,God and community.

Lessons learnt are immense - It made me feel like i graduated from high school to go to college.I sit with poise and suaveness without any sort of reslessness smiling at any difficulty and taking hard calls in life with a smile.


A trip all by myself is what i look forward to this year as one with friends last year to a place which defines bliss has given me confidence and a taste of freedom ,safety and fun.


My growth as an individual is clearly evident when my interests in art and appreciating smaller things in life lingers.
I have developed passion for Baking,Home making ,photography and travelling ....I promise to explore deep into other passions and also nurture my findings.

The greatest high in life is to forgive, not to forget as it is as good as tearing pages from your Big bound spell book called life...
Forgiveness needs a lot of patience and understanding..What goes through the first 5 mins of what your mind says is not what your reaction should be.My reaction time to a lot of things have increased which has helped me as i have become a very selfish person as I am my own responsibility.

Not to be an expense to anyone or anyplace,to give in abundance to take in plenty.When you have got this rule in place never let anyone owe anything to you.You are the mistress of your dreams and life and dependancy on anything other than you is negligible.When you reach the level of not being an expense to the world then you should be of use to others.This is just another way of saying when you have mastered a skill you go ahead and work for the better.

This morning i got a postcard from a bunch of happy faces from an orphange i visited recently.It read "Nobody has seen God in their life.We have seen God in U"?It made my day and what i did for those littles angels did not take an effort.

Never say no to yourself.I have books overflowing with pictures of characters i want to play,places i want to visit,food i want to eat.Dream and think big
I am a happier person this year because i did not get into the monotony even on making resolutions or the infamous resolutions like "Let me quit drinking/smoking or lose weight or do charity.

I have had one big resolution in my life...Quench my thirst..
Love with all My might,
Pray with all genuineness,
Read and write as much
Watch movies good or bad
Dance till i drop
Get high on love and life
Sleep like a baby
Eat falling in love with the aroma to the texture to the color to the quality
Touch the heart of many...
be the reason of happiness of all...





1 comment: