facebook Twitter youtube linkedin pinterest instagram

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Truth or lie is like a do or dare!


Living a lie is building a house without foundation Building a life of truth is difficult a path to tread but everlasting.I was in a long relationship which had no foundation .It was painful.

Why did I lie to myself to flourish his lies . Why did I stay this long?

It was way too long; to the extent where I did not recognise myself and slowly and consistently deteriorating too.

I was encouraging an actor to give his best performance in front of me encouraged him to lie about him and what he valued in life.

Being with him almost killed me, crushed my wings and drained me off my energy, robbed me off the essence and it was too long; way too long.

I was always proud of how I studied people and had extraordinary intuitive powers and i still devoted so much time and effort to a man who neither honoured nor valued me!

How did I think it was ok to be with a man who taunted and ridiculed me.
I tried to break down parts of me to build parts of him.

I gave away my powers to soothe him. I tried to understand and accept imperfections. I took efforts to work things out.

He never really saw me and much less loved me!
He clicked a few buttons changed cities, cellphones, another woman and a brand new life.

I hail from this family of super brilliant women and less than moderate men. Women get to think and act whereas men are used to satisfy social norms like marriage and having children later. Atleast; till the last generation.
I am happy to think that these old family values has also been the foundation which keeps us in the magnetic circle.

No matter how difficult the path of truth is, I have stopped treading the path of lies.

I affirmed to my conscience not to lose my esteem, respect and honor for any kind of addiction. I would not be with any man wise enough to choose between me and another woman or substance. I would be with a man who is sexually and emotionally faithful, because he is one who has it in him to walk the path of the Truth.

Be the solitary owner of your life.Find the real you.Leave the shame, the criticism and condemnation the universe has given you.
Be the epicentre of desire and make way for all energy to converge to

Finding the real you

……………………………………………………………………………………….



8 comments:

  1. A very powerful post! Impressive..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much..wish I could write more in similar lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I love the positive intent...its driven by anger at some level..

    So while i hope you write on similar lines...I hope its never because of a similar experience :)

    *touchwood*

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of each bad one is good enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only time reveals the real person. Seriously a longer time.
    Like the way you wrote the post and cited examples.

    Don't know whether you will love this portion of my comment
    I believe you liked this person too much, much more than yourself. Just that he was not in to you. Too bad.

    Well I did learn one side of the story, there is one more side of the story or character's unheard.

    Did you ever try to wear his shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for ur feedback as well as time.
    My page hits depend on my side of the story!!!!... i cant take the effort of writing for his version as well..!
    And at no point in my life did i love anyone more than myself....i think its practically impossible

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waqt Minu - Waqt - as the dialogue goes poori zindagi aagey hai - someone, somewhere, someday is going to walk in and you will realize that he is the special person and happiness will come thru' - Keep smiling and writing :)

    ReplyDelete