facebook Twitter youtube linkedin pinterest instagram

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's day


Just a small note of gratitude to all the wonderful women around, I wish you all a happy mothers day.

To my mother who acknowledges my Text message saying that it is mothers day for her all 365 days a year which is a compliment for me .Mothers just don’t waste an opportunity to make u feel special. And to another mother who partly by choice and party by destiny could be around only for a while but calls me her special daughter.
I also love all my school and college mates who have beautiful babies and school going bubbly children. There is no greater happiness than carrying their bundle of joys. Remember those college days when we had no idea of what future will hold for all of us. It is such a beautiful feeling to see what life has given us all…Like little babies who cuddle and hug me tight.

To aspiring mothers who have consciously or by destiny kept motherhood for a later period. And to others who look at men as potential sperm donors. How we all secretly buy Mother and baby care books and are all scared of Childbirth and have gross imaginations of how a baby is going to rip your bottom side and come out. And yet want to be mothers.
To some who can’t be mothers biologically. Nothing stops you from being a mother. Just all the qualities a woman has by default. Love,  care, passion and compassion.
 Just live , love and utilize your motherly instincts to touch and change lives for the better.
Happy mothers day again. 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks my darling dote..er..lots of love..and waiting for the next blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much...any ideas?

    ReplyDelete