facebook Twitter youtube linkedin pinterest instagram

Friday, July 12, 2013

..................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been forever since a wrote...my fingers creak as of now and needs oiling....I am going through a phase of blankness...writers block (even small time bloggers get these)...Been super busy...Not having time to write ...not knowing what to write and I want to become a writer are not excuses I know ...If I don't know what to write I should probably write about writers block suggests a friend! if I don't find time to write I should sleep a little less ....if I want to be a write then its all wrong..
You never want to be a writer...you are one... all you need to do is just write,...continue writing...
Ah well...It is not all that bad... I will come back soon with some good thoughts.. till then keep reading...love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment