facebook Twitter youtube linkedin pinterest instagram

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Everybody's Somebody


What do I know about people, or my surroundings?
They are just there or am I the one who is just around?
Do we have enough to learn from all that is around or are they just coming in your way.
To live, I strongly believe that we should observe, understand and respect the distinctive worth of people.
I have seen that over years attitude of people towards me have changed. Is this a conscious effort or have you ever analysed?
When I did; it mattered.

I started to treat them the same way they treated me and then it was easier to change.

Maybe there would have been a phase in my life where I did not want people around to watch or recognize me. But now it has turned to this quest for attention. When I got attention it was only by valuing each and everyone around. Whatever I needed was around. All I had to do was just take it.
Most of us are independent and by now has learnt the basic rule of life. Not to have emotional dependency on people or material.

Yes we all have goals and ambitions and we are most willing to step on the nearest shoulder to achieve our dreams. How much ever we say we do not need love, appreciation and more and more we emphasise that we love our solitude and self made empire of “void” we are just campaigning a defence mechanism.

We all need somebody!
We love to be appreciated how much ever we say we do not need credit and recognition for it.
We affirm how beautiful we are, how strong we are and how much we do not need love.
If you want to touch people and change lives, you look around and listen and try to understand, than question them or give advice.
Are you an expert to give advice?
I hate it when a dear one smokes; Am I a Doctor, researcher? Do I know the side effects of smoking or am I doing everything right? Am I in a place to advice the other?
I give relationship advice after several failed relationship and people still come to me for advice.
But entering the personal space is not the only way to touch lives. Nor do you achieve any greatness by doing so.
But, like the circle of life...When I touch the life of a human being and teach a person how to smile I pass on the torch to many other lives.

So look around and never walk out of a space without making a change.So look around and never walk out of a space without making a change.You could be everybody's somebody...

9 comments:

  1. mole, when did you become kavithayini, you may take up a job in Journalism :) you can be a good editor-in-chief..... Luv that... blessings as always....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to read this post today, Minu. Thanks. You touched a raw nerve.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that all of us have our small or big worlds full of family, friends and maybe love too. Its there but running away from it or distracting ourselves from it's true importance is what some or all of us today being money/time oriented have got used to. We all are connected but looking into other's life/world to pick from it isn't the life ahead. Instead just work lovingly on your world and life and slowly yet peacefully enamorise a few others still not in your world. They are part of the circle of life so do accept them without reacting at them. We arent alone if we are happy :) Good blog dear. Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank Venki sir and Salini for constant love and support

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks susan...feels so good thatit touched someone's life...the whole purpose of life

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks chirag for sharing you views ... I strongly agree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Touching people's life means listening to them not analyzing them..
    Nice :)

    VJ Eshwar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gud one minu..time to change..

    ReplyDelete