facebook Twitter youtube linkedin pinterest instagram

Monday, August 11, 2014

Planning a travel! As good as travelling..


Travel, food and dreaming are three of my most favorite hobbies.

The constant urge to travel, see new places, meet people and try different cuisines keeps me happy and driven.
Almost four years now I have had the same car, worked in the same place , interacted with similar set of people, but yes! I don’t feel the same way how I felt four years back. I traveled to various places, with different people, got accustomed to new acquired tastes, made new friends of different origins (including Israelis, Egyptians, Algerians and Sri Lankans).
I feel wiser and more receptive to the changes in life.
Many factors hinder your constant want to travel. Lack of monetary funds, company to travel, times off work are few of the many reasons for not being able to travel as much.
I do research on a lot of places much in advance and chart out itinerary even if I am unable to travel at the moment. It helps me to be more aware of places, people, cuisines, climatic, geographic and demographic conditions of many hill stations, beach destinations and national parks.
It gives me immense pleasure to picture myself staying in the best of the best hotels, getting massages at spa's, trying various new cuisines. If available locally I make it a point to try these various cuisines including Mexican, Japanese, Cambodian, Vietnamese &Thai . 
I get a few recipes online and even try my hand at mastering another cuisine.
I embrace changes in life and compel everyone around me to travel and make travel part of their life routine and plan.
I just cannot explain how it can change the way you look at life.
So I compel you all to travel as much as possible. If you don’t get to travel at least try researching on your favorite location, airlines, expenses, places to stay, things to do, what to eat and drink and make a log book of your travel. You might just attract the trip to materialize from your log book to reality.
Dreams more, It just works!

2 comments:

  1. This is not flattery but true praise :) this specific line radiates such positive energy - 'You might just attract the trip to materialize from your log book to reality.
    Dreams more, It just works!' - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mahesh!
    Dream more , it works

    ReplyDelete